Take a One or Two Hour Guided
Segway Tour of Historic Helena!
Join one of our experienced tour guides gliding along the streets and sidewalks getting close to the unique history of the early days along rip-roaring Last Chance Gulch. Picture what it was like to live in the late 1800’s where the miners exchanged their gold for goods and services.
Glide on the ground where gold became the life and death of those who dared to become part of a community whose history never thought it could become the Capital City of Montana.
- Tours available Monday – Saturday
- You may experience an introductory tour on an enclosed course for 30 minutes for $20. Inquire about times available. Minimum age 12 accompanied by a parent or grandparent and must weigh at least 100 pounds.
- 2 hour tours departing at 8am and 6pm($65 including instruction and tour) Minimum age 16 accompanied by parent or grandparent
- 1 hour casual tours are available for $40. Inquire about times available. Minimum age may be 12 if accompanied by a parent or grandparent. This is a casual ride designed to experience the Segway.
- Special times can be available for a minimum of 2 riders
- Riders must be in relatively good health
- Segway maximum payload (which includes the rider and all cargo) is 260 pounds
Segway Ride Options
- Segway Introductory Ride: .5 hours for $20
- Segway Casual Ride: 1 hour for $40
- Segway Tours: 2 hours for $65
For reservations call Lee (406-439-0756) or Avone (406-439-2224)